Action For Pilot Dev
Training Course Outline
Isla Grande Flying School and Service Corp. is located on the
North ramp of Isla Grande Airport in San Juan, PR and holds
Air Agency Certificate Number FHSS893D.
1. Course Title: Commercial Course -
2. Prerequisites: Applicants must have at least a current FAA Private Pilot Certificate, an Instrument Airplane Rating or be enrolled in a course of training leading to an Instrument Airplane Rating and current Third Class Medina Certificate
3. Program Curriculum: This Training Course Outline (TCO) meets the curriculum requirements for the Comercial Pilot Certification Course contained in Appendix D of FAR Part 141. The detailed Commercial Pilot Certification Course Training Syllabus is included in the attached Cessna “Cleared for Hire” syllabus.
4. Flight Training: This course consists of a minimum of 55 hours of flight training.
5. Ground Training: This course consists of a minimum of 35 hours of ground instruction in addition to the Pre and Post flight instruction provided in the Cessna “ Cleared for Hire” syllabus. Ground training will be complete when the student has successfully completed all lab lessons and has successfully passed the FAA Knowledge Test for this rating
6. Course Objective: The course is designed to provide the student with the knowledge, skill, and aeronautical experience necessary to meet the requirements for a Commercial Pilot Certificate Airplane Single Engine Land.
7. Course Completion Standards: To meet the completion standards, the student must demonstrate through knowledge tests, flight tests, and show through appropriate records that he/she meets the knowledge, skill, and experience requirements necessary for the Commercial Pilot certificate in accordance with the current FAA Commercial Pilot Practical Test Standards.